There is a wide range of window cleaners available in every town and city, so when choosing a window cleaner, there are several factors you should take into consideration before making your final selection.
What To Consider
Choosing the cheapest window cleaner there is isn’t always the better option. As the saying goes “you get what you pay for” and we genuinely believe in this industry you do.
Qualities To Look For:
- Good value for money
- Overall service offered
Getting What You Pay For
Finding a top-quality window cleaner for your hard-earned money will probably be your main priority. We all love a bargain but be strategic and bear in mind that cheap isn’t always the best deal; it’s essential to consider the value of the service you are receiving rather than the cost.
We have put together some useful tips below to hopefully help make your final decision when choosing a window cleaner a lot easier and remember, spending slightly more can be well worth every penny!
1. Do your research – read online reviews and look on their websites
2. Join Facebook groups for impartial advice
3. Speak to friends and family for recommendations
4. Always ask for a quote before agreeing to go ahead with the service
5. Never make payment until you are completely satisfied with the work that’s been carried out
6. Find out what’s included in the price, i.e. cleaning of sills, inside windows, conservatories, doors etc.
7. Find out how and when payment will need to be made by yourself
8. Ask how often they will be providing the service, for example, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly etc.
Window cleaning prices will vary in cost depending on where you live and generally, the final cost will all be dependant on the overall size of your property, how many windows you have and the length of time taken to clean them.
Rough Prices To Expect
An example pricing structure used by many window cleaners is as follows:
- £1 per window
- £1 per door
- £2 for French and patio doors
- £7 conservatory
The average 3 bed semi with conservatory is £16. This can be used to roughly estimate the amount it may cost for your own property to be cleaned.
If you are looking for a leading window cleaning service in Milton Keynes, then look no further.
Here at Far Reach Window Cleaning, we offer an affordable, top-quality service that we are exceptionally proud of. We are fully committed to making sure our customers are left happy and completely satisfied with every job we undertake.
If you would like an exact price for window cleaning, please feel free to get in touch for a no-obligation quote. We will be more than happy to assist you with all your window cleaning needs and answer any questions you may have.
If you found this article informative, we would greatly appreciate a share. Thank you for your time and support.